I think it was about time to make my beauty summer wishlist! It was fun making it because I love summer, and the summer shades in general such as peaches, corals and bronze. Every year I have so many lemmings with all these make up limited edition collections!
So here's my list for summer:
1. A fresh summer fragrance is always a must have, and every year I'm lemming a different one. Last year it was Escada, but this year I may go for one of the new Body Shop's limited edition fragrances. I love Body Shop's fragrances, Vanilla is my top favorite. This year they are launching the summer versions of three of their popular fragrances , Love etc... Sun Kiss, Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh and White Musk Sun Glow.
2. A new mascara from Mac, Extended Play Lash , that is going to be released this summer. It claims to be 16 hour smudge-free , plus it's glossy black and volumizing. Definetely a must try.
3. Summer here is super hot, so I need an oil free foundation that will also be lightweight and have a good medium coverage and until now I haven't found one. When I saw that Clinique will release the Stay Matte Oil Free Make-Up, I knew it was going to be in my wishlist for summer. Can't wait to try it!
4. Mac's summer collection will be called Hey Sailor, with a limited edition packaging as they always do every year. I'm not lemming much from the collection but a peachy blush is a weakness of mine, it's called Launch Away!
5. Also from Mac's Hey Sailor collection, Jaunty eyeshadow, a light yellow beige. I'm sure it will look amazing all over the lids with some brown eye pencil and mascara.
6. Neon nail polishes!!! Awww how I love neons on my nails at summertime, and China Glaze is going to release a brand new collection with them. Last year I got Flip Flop Fantasy and I have to say that it's the best neon shade I've ever tried. From this year's collection I'm lemming Beach Cruiser (purple), Pink Plumeria (pink) and Flirty Tankini (peachy coral).
7. Even though I already have 2 bronzer brushes, I've always wanted a brush with the exact same rounded shape that Mac 167SH has. This brush is going to be relased with Mac's Hey Sailor collection this summer.
8. Bronzers bronzers bronzers! I can never have to many bronzers, I just love them all year round. For a few years I'm lemming this Dior Matte Sunshine bronzer and this year I'm gonna to get it for sure!
9. Dior Vernis in Bikini. A very pretty, true peach cream nail polish from Dior's Croisette collection for this summer. I've never tried any Dior nail polishes, but I really wanna start with this one.
10. I love soft pink glosses for summer days and Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Pink Croisette 464 looks exactly like the one I'm looking for.
11. Lastly from the same Croisette collection, the Dior Addict lipstick in Palace 354. In my opinion the Dior Addict lipsticks are one of the best high end lipsticks, along with YSL. I love their balm texture, you don't need lipgloss with those. The Palace 354 looks like a soft warm pink, perfect when you have a tan!
What are your lemmings for this summer?
And just a song from Late Night Alumni to put you in a summer mood!! It always reminds me of summer!