Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Mac Eyeshadow Palette Overview



 first row:  Time & Space, Arena, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Shroom
second row:  Cork, Bronze, Charcoal Brown, Romp, Twinks
 third row:  Satin Taupe, Flourishing, Greensmoke, Springtime Skipper, Pen 'n' Pink



 And HERE are swatches of all the eyeshadows:

 from left to right: Time & Space, Arena, Ricepaper

Time & Space it's a warm light golden brown shade, very similar to Woodwinked, and it was released with Mac's Neo SciFi collection at summer of 2008.
Arena my HG neutral eyeshadow, it's a soft peachy shade ,perfect for all over the lids
Ricepaper a bone colored eyeshadow with yellow undertones, I love using it on my brow bones.


 from left to right: Naked Lunch, Shroom, Cork

Naked Lunch, a pinky peachy beige shade, a great base color if you like shimmers.
Shroom, a shimmery off white shade with a hint of pink, great for all over the lids and for the brow bone
Cork, the perfect neutral brown shade for the crease, not too warm , great for blending


 from left to right: Bronze, Charcoal Brown, Romp

Bronze, a true bronze shade with golden shimmers and no red undertones, also very pigmented
Charcoal Brown, a cool toned matte brown shade, good for blending like Cork, but darker and less warm
Romp, a medium brown with gold shimmers, it pairs really well with Naked Lunch


  from left to right: Twinks, Satin Taupe, Flourishing

Twinks, a medium bronze brown shade with plum undertones, I like using it all over the lids for a smokey look
Satin Taupe, a medium brown taupe shade with grey undertones, on me it looks more grey taupe than brown taupe though.
Flourishing, a unique matte olive green shade, very soft and blendable, it looks really good on brown eyes


  from left to right: Greensmoke, Springtime Skipper, Pen 'n' Pink

Greensmoke, a smokey grey khaki shade with small glitters, on my lids it doesn't look that green as it looks on my hand though, it turns more grey for some reason, and because of it's lustre finish it's not that blendable
Springtime Skipper, this shade always reminds me of spring, it's a medium lime green with a metallic golden sheen, it was released with Mac's barbie collection back in 2007.
Pen 'n' Pink, the least favorite of all my Mac eyeshadows, it's a matte pastel pink, almost invisible on my eyelids, but it creates a good base for matte eyeshadows.



 My favorites from the palette are Bronze, Cork, Time & Space, Arena and Ricepaper because I love neutral eye looks. Perfect color choices for Mac eyeshadow begginers also!


What are your favorite MAC eyeshadows?

28 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραια χρώματα. Τόσα καφέ κιόλας, love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφα χρώματα! Την παλέτα από που την πήρες;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apo ta Mac Pro store stin Ermou, einai i 15 pan palette.

      Delete
  3. polu oraies sophia!agapisa tin roz psaxno polu kairo mia tetoia!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy!!! Einai mia apo tis Matte2 pou eixe vgalei kapoia xronia i Mac, den xerw an tin exoun kratisei sti kaniniki tous seira. Dustixws den einai polu pigmented.

      Delete
  4. ωωω!!! τι ωραία μεγάλη παλέτα!! το naked lunch. charcoal brown kai Satin Taupe είναι από τις πιο αγαπημένες μου σκιές!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Nai einai uperoxes, eidika gia kathe mera!!

      Delete
  5. I love browns and nudes! Springtime Skipper is an amazing colour, hope they bring it back some time...and I need to get Arena as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is! Stila has a similar color a little lighter though, it's called Kahlo, but I'm not sure if they still selling it. Get Arena, it's the e/s I always use as a base.

      Delete
  6. Νομίζω η επόμενη αγορά μου θα είναι το Greensmoke! Φαίνεται πολύ όμορφο!! Ωραία συλλογή!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πόσο καιρό λέω να αρχίσω παλέτα και πάντα βαριέμαι!Νομίζω αξίζει πολύ!Είναι πανέμορφη,έχεις κάνει φοβερές επιλογές!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. S'euxaristw!! Nai axizei, M'exei volepsei apisteuta!!

      Delete
  8. I love the shades you've chosen and maybe I should take a look at naked lunch, it looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god, I want!!!! I don't buy mac eyeshadows because I have the naked palette but you make me lust!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ουαου!!!! Εγω έχω μολις 3 σκιές της mac και τις δύο τις έχουμε κοινές!!! χιχι...Τώρα την επόμενη φορά θα πάρω κανα ροζουλί!!! Καλά μιλάμε τα πρασινάκια σου μου κλεψαν την καρδιά!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nai ta prasina enai polu wraia, k deixnoun polu omorfa se kastana matia!

      Delete
  11. I like that you have mostly neutral colors, and the variety of shimmery and matte eyeshadows ;) looks like my kinda palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Λατρευω την Shroom. Τελεια.

    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ax teleia h paletta ola ta xromata einai panemorfa.http://nailsartgr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tέλεια! Οι δύο τελευταίες είναι υπέροχες!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ωραίες γήινες αποχρώσεις!! :)
    New follower!!
    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!! I absolutely love watching other people's Mac eyeshadow palettes! I think I have to check out Arena, Bronze and Greensmoke. Loved this post, darling!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Arena and Bronze are my HGs for everyday neutral looks! Get them!!

      Delete