Sunday, September 9, 2012

Small Collective Haul (Too Faced, Sephora, Benefit, H&M, Vichy, etc.)





This is a small collective haul I did in the past few weeks. I had a coupon for 40% off at Sephora so I grabbed a few things, and also some stuff from the drugstore.
 



Too Faced Natural At Night Eyeshadow Palette
For quite some time now I really wanted to get more of the Too Faced eyeshadow palettes, I only have the Natural one and it's my HG for 2 years now, but most of their palettes have colors that I'm sure I'd never wear, like more cool toned shades, but when I saw this one I was 100% sure I will love it! It's full of warm and cozy shades such as warm browns, bronze, gold and khakies, perfect for the fall! For sure I'm going to do a full review in the future.

H&M lipstick in Dare To Kiss
This was an impulse buy when I was at H&M, they had just release a bunch of new make up stuff, including 3 lipsticks, 2 of them were red and plum and the one I got was the only nude. They didn't have a tester for it but from the packaging swatch I thought it would be a peachy nude but I was mistaken, it's a pinkish nude. I don't normally do pinkish nudes because they look horrible one me, I prefer peachy or brownish nudes, but I love its buttery texture and it costed me only 4 euros. On it's own it looks horrible on me but with a pink lipgloss on top it looks really good! Also it's a great dupe for Mac's Hue.

Benefit Hello Flawless SPF15 Custom Powder
You see me mentioned this powder foundation a lot in the past 3 months, so I'm not going to say a lot about this product. It's been my HG foundation the whole summer and because I hit pan in the first one I got in June, and since I had the 40% off coupon I had to get a new one. It's the perfect foundation for my lazy make up days! The shade that I use is the "Me Vain?" Champagne.

Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 Micellar Lotion
This one has been my HG face make up removal for years. I've tried other micellar lotions/waters in the past such as Bioderma, Shiseido, Garnier, Sephora etc, but this one beats them all! It's suitable for sensiitve skintypes, perfect for my oily skin also, doesn't break me out, and it has a mild rose scent. The Bioderma Sensibio which is also for sensitive skintypes and it's from a pharmacy brand, caused me a horrible dermatitis, made my skin very itchy and I had a burning sensation on my skin for days.

Sephora Coconut Smoothing Scrub
I don't usually use body scrubs, because I'm super lazy, but in the past I really enjoyed Body Shop's Coconut Scrub, but it's very expensive and super creamy ( which I don't like), and since I rarely use one, I went for a cheaper one but with a coconut smell. This one from Sephora it's not creamy, it's more suitable for skins like mine which are not dry. I really like the soft coconut smell it has, it's not overpowering like the Body Shop's, it makes me wanna try more body stuff from their Coconut line.

Maybelline Colorama in #262 Pink Boom
These Colorama nail polishes are the newest ones from Maybelline. When I was in the drugstore I saw a huge display with them, and they have a whole bunch of shades. I really like its thin texture and the packaging too. I picked up this shade because I don't have lots of pinks, but they also have really pretty vampy ones, can't wait to buy some of those for the fall!

Essence nail polish in Sending You Kisses
For some weird reason when I see a 2 euro polish in such a cute shade I have to have it, that's what happened with this one from Essence. It's from the Ready to Boarding collection, they also had a light pastel yellow one and a tangerine one, but this raspberry color is more fall appropriate. But what I don't like is the gloopy texture, I might need to put some thinner in it.



Have you try any of these products? Let me know!

Sophia
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Γειά σου!!Πέρνα μία βόλτα από το Blog μας http://ffffamilyfashionfood.blogspot.gr/
    !!!Υπάρχει ένα βραβειάκι για σένα...

    Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αχ τι όμορφα βερνικάκια, σα ζαχαρωτά είναι :) Με γεια όλα!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nai twra to rposexa oti moiazoun me zaxarwta lol

      Delete
  3. That lipstick looks nice but does it have long lasting power ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say it's long lasting, it's creamy and pigmented but it has a very light texture that doesn't stay too long.

      Delete
  4. The lipstick looks gorgeous!Never tried an H&M lipstick.
    xoxo
    Eleonor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλά εγώ ως συνήθως στην παλέτα κόλλησα, αρρώστια πια!
    Η σειρά coconut της Sephora είναι τέλεια!! Θέλω να δοκιμάσω πάρα πολύ το Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 αν και γενικά η Vichy δεν μου έκανε δουλειά αλλά let's give it a try! Nα τα χαρείς τα πραγματάκια σου! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H micellar lotion tis Vichy einai uperoxi, genikotera den xrisimopoiw Vicy proionta, den mou exoun katsei kala, alla uto einai teleio!!

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I love the color of the lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. φαίνονται όλα πολύ όμορφα!!
    http://clipit.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Επιτέλους κάποιος που εκτιμά το Vichy Micellar Lotion!!
    Μου το σύστησε μια φίλη φαρμακοποιός μερικά χρόνια πριν, τότε που τα waters δεν ήταν ακόμα μόδα, και θυμάμαι πως είχα σχεδόν σοκαριστεί που ένα νεράκι καθάριζε τόσο εύκολα το μακιγιάζ!
    Η ίδια μου έχει πει πως είναι το πλέον αθώο από πλευράς συστατικών από τα αντίστοιχα της Αvene, La roche posay, Bioderma, Sanflore & Gaudelie.

    Η Vichy γενικά είναι μια καλή και σχετικά οικονομική επιλογή!
    Η μαμά μου πιστή στη Vichy εδώ και 30 χρόνια περίπου, σήμερα στα 60+ έχει εξαιρετικό δέρμα. Τυχαίο??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Καπως ετσι το εμαθα και εγω, πριν χρονια ηταν το μονο που εβρισκες στα φαρμακεια, κ ειχα πει σε μια φαρμακοποιο οταν εψαχνα για ξεβαφτικο οτι θελω κατι ελαφρυ και να μην ερεθιζει το δερμα μου κ μου προτεινε αυτο. Εχω δοκιμασει και αλλα αλλα αυτο εξακολουθει να ειναι το Νο1 για μενα.

      Delete