Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Apivita Moisturizing and Cooling After Sun Cream-Gel Review


 I really wanted to do this review within the summer, because it's a product I love using it for several years now! This is the new 2012 formulation, the one I had in the past was called After Sun Cream Gel with Fig and Aloe and the bottle came with a pump, even though the new one still contains fig it's called  Moisturizing and Cooling After Sun Cream-Gel for Face & Body with Sea Lavender and Aloe and it comes in a tube packaging, but both smell exactly the same!





Ingredients
Apivita is a greek company known for their natural beauty products, 96% of the after sun's ingredients are natural, it doesn't contain Parabens, Alcohol, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, Colorants, Phthalates, PCM, NM, and it's hypoallergenic. The main ingredients are sea lavender, aloe, fig, cucumber and almond oil 



 Texture
The texture is exactly what it says on the packaging, it's a cream-gel, a little runny but very lightweight  and very refreshing, absorbs quickly and it doesn't leave any stickyness on the skin at all! Just a note here is that I've only used it on my body and not on my face, but I'm pretty sure that it feels lightweight on the face too. 



Price
It costs 11.5 euros for 150 ml, and in Greece you can find it at pharmacies.  



Pros
As most of the after sun products it claims that it soothes irritations caused by sun exposure, it hydrates and it offers cooling sensations, and actually it's the first product I'm using that whatever the company claims that the products does it's 100% accurate! I tend to burn very easy when I'm out on the sun and at the beach, whenever I'm using this product the burning sensation within one day is gone, and the redness dissapears within 2 days. But I have to use it about 3 times a day in order to work. I also found that it works on any kind of burns, even burns caused from the oven or hot water, it takes away the inflammation within a day, I'm really impressed!

One more plus is the smell, ohhhhhh the smell!!! And whoever smelled it even once will know what I mean! To me it smells exactly like summer, it must be the fig! It's such a tropical and summerish smell that I want to use it even at wintertime!



Cons
Absolutely NONE! 



Overall Rating: 10/10. You have to try this product!

Sophia
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. πρεπει να ειναι -οπως λεει κ το ονομα του- πολυ δροσιστικο!! και κανενα αρνητικο,ε?
    νομιζω αξιζει αρα να το δοκιμασω!
    πολυ ωραιο review :)
    φιλακιαα

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. re paidia egw smr t evala prwti fora kai kamia drosia den eniwsa...sthn ousia eniwsa sa na me kaiei!:/

      Delete
  2. Wow , this stuff sounds fabulous !! I love the fact it is a cream gel texture its ever so much cooling. Well its too late now to purchase it , next summer i will buy it !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it even if it will be next summer, it's pretty good!

      Delete
  3. Πολυ ωραιο post!! Το χρησιμοποιησα και εγω φετος και το λατρεψα!! Μ'αρεσει πολυ το αρωμα και η υφη του και ανακουφιζει πραγματικα απο εγκαυματα
    Κλασικα αγαπημενη Apivita ♥

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete