Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Favorites.


I still can't believe September it's over, the weather here it's so hot that it feels like August, and I think that we won't have any fall weather at all we'll skip right into winter! Anyway, I didn't have lots of favorite products this month, especially new ones, most of them are rediscoveries from my make up stash.


Maybelline Color Tattoo in 35 On and On Bronze
This was my go to eyeshadow when I was feeling extremely lazy to do a full eye make up, I was just using this with some mascara and I was done. I love the taupe bronze shade, and when the fall weather will come I'm going to use it even more!


Mac Paint Pot in Nubile
I've tried lots of Mac Paint Pots and I didn't like them, but this one has the exact same shade that my eyelids have, it doesn't make them look white or yellowish like Soft Ochre did, plus it's super creamy, I only wish it wasn't limited edition


Urban Decay Naked Palette
I have this palette for several months but I just start using it, I'm not in love with all the shades (yet!) but the ones that I just can't stop using are Naked, Buck and Smog. I'm pretty sure that when I'll hit pan to these 3 eyeshadows I'll repurchase them in full size!



Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles
I got this one last March, and when I first tried it I seriously hated it, I didn't think that it covered my dark circles at all, so I left it in my drawer and not using it for several months. But last month I run out of my Seventeen Liquid Concealer and I didn't want to buy a new one so I gave this one a second chance and I actually changed my mind. This time it worked because I put two layers of it and that way it works. It still doesn't cover as well as my Seventeen one but it does a decent job.


Mac Sunny By Nature Mineralize Skinfinish
This was a limited edition Mac MSF, it was released with the Color Craft collection in the summer of 2009. It's a gorgeous non shimmery and non glittery MSF that I use as a bronzer when I want to look a little more tan than when I use my regular Estee Lauder one. It's propably the best MSF I've own so far.


Essence Silky Touch Blush in 30 Secret It-Girl
I'm really impressed with this blush, it's very cheap, costs only 3 euros. The color is a light orangey peach, the texture and the pigmentation are very good, super smooth and not powdery at all, I didn't use any other blush last month and I keep using it everytime I do my make up.



Chanel Aqualumiere lipstick in 61 Santa Monica
I just love the name of this lipstick, it makes me think of summer and beaches! Santa Monica is a very sheer peach-tangerine shade but very very pretty. I have it for a long time and I actually forgot that I had it until I was searching in my make up drawer and found it. I think the Aqualumiere line was discontinued a long time ago, that's too bad because the texture is very good, especially for those who like sheer lipsticks.


Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
The perfume I was using the whole September and still using is the Chance Eau Tendre, I have it for almost 2 years and I just want to finish it. It's a very cute perfume, light and flowery but for some reason I wouldn't repurchase it, propably because I'm not that into flowery scents.


Korres Olive Stones Deep Cleansing Scrub
I run out of my Korres Pomegranate scrub which I absolutely love, and when I saw that Korres released this one I decided to buy it, I think I've repurchased it years ago but they discontinued it and released it again in the mini skincare series. It's almost as good as the Pomegranate one, it does a very good exfoliation without being harsh, I don't think it's a deep cleansing scrub while the Pomegranate one is, but the smell is divine! I love the fresh smell of olives on my face, especially in the monring.




So have you tried any of these products? What were your fave products of the month? Let me know!

Sophia
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous favs honey!Loved them all and want the most..don't have to mention that hehe

    kisses
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πες μου σε παρακαλώ, το color tattoo το χρησιμοποιείς με το δάχτυλο ή με πινέλο. Πήρα το permanent taupe και ζορίζομαι...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to daxtulo, den ta katafernw me pinelo katholou.

      Delete
    2. Κι εγώ έτσι, αλλά ειναι πολύ πηχτο κ εντονο το χρωμα κ δε μου βγαινει καλο...δε μπορω να κανω λεπτη στρώση.. :((

      Delete
    3. Mallon to Permanent Taupe epeidi einai mat tha prepei na einai polu pixto, to On and On Bronze einai polu smooth.

      Delete
  3. auto to rouz ths essence polu to akouw teleutaia! prepei na tou ri3w mia matia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poly oraia!Ki ego latrevo tin on and on bronze alla kai to roll-on tis Garnier! Thelo sigoura tin Naked - for ages!- alla kai to MSF tis MAC fainetai teleio. xx Menia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai egw gia na parw tin Naked mou pire ages, alla upekipsa!

      Delete
  5. is this a new scrub from korres? i haven't seen it! i'll check it because i love the apivita's one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's new, they used to hvae it years ago in a bigger tube but they discontinued, and I think it's reformulated, the grains used be bigger. I've tried the Apivita one, I didn't like it, I didn't like the smell. This one smells amazing, very fresh!

      Delete
  6. Ωραία αγαπημένα!! Το άρωμα αυτό είναι θεϊκό!!

    ReplyDelete