Monday, October 22, 2012

Small Collective Haul (Seventeen, Avene, La Roche Posay, Apivita)

 
 
This is a small collective haul I did 2 weeks ago for some skincare and make up essentials, but I always end up buying more than I plan to,especially when it comes to make up!


Seventeen Ideal Cover Liquid Concealer in 06 Caramel
I had to get a brand new tube of my HG concealer, it's the third time I'm purchasing this concealer, I absolutely love it. It may not be a full coverage concealer like my other one, Mac's Studio Finish, but most of the times I want a more natural look under my eyes, even though I have bad dark circles.



Seventeen Matte Lasting Lipstick in 02
As I was at the Seventeen counter getting my concealer, I checked out these new matte lipsticks they released in the summer. They have 16 shades, 6 of them are new, released with their fall collection. The one I got, the 02, is not from their fall collection, and it was actually the only shade that cought my eye. Such a pretty light pinky beige, with an absolutely amazing matte texture. I generally hate matte lipsticks because I have dry lips but this one is very lightweight and doesn't make my lips look dry at all. And the most important, at least for me, it doesn't have an overpowering taste. 



Seventeen Super Shine Polish in 342
I have a weekness in Seventeen polishes, especially the dark vampy ones. When I saw that they released their new fall collection I knew I had to get one! In the picture it looks a little lighter and more red than it actually is, it's a dark plum with red undertones with cream texture, also highly glossy. For me it's the perfect fall shade, very vampy and very sexy, you HAVE to check it out! For sure I'm gonna buy more polishes from their fall collection in the near future.



Apivita Lip Care with Honey and Beeswax
If you already don't know, my HG lip balm is the Liposan Classic Care (Labello or Nivea at other countries), but this Apivita one is a very unique kind of lip balm, it's seriously very waxy, it's hard to apply it on the lips, the best way I found to apply it is by just dabbing it on the lips, lightly. It works amazing as a lip primer, the lipsticks just stick on to it and do not move. I don't like using it all the time because I like my lip balms to be creamier. I love the fact that it's a bio-eco product, with 100% natural ingredients. Also you can really taste the honey, no artificial taste, real honey and beeswax. 



 Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel
This was the number one essential I had to buy this month! This is the cleanser I use for almost 15 years now, I haven't ever changed it and I buy a bottle every 3 or 4 months, yeah do the math! I noticed that they released a new bigger 300 ml bottle with the same prize as the 200 ml one, and of course I got the new, bigger one.


La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light moisturizer
This a simple, non SPF moisturizer, with light texture perfect for combination and oily skintypes, for day and night time use. It wears well under make up too. One of the few moisturizers that hasn't break me out. I was using it last year and I went through the whole tube and for me that means something, I almost never use up a whole tube of moisturizer because after a while they tend to break me out.


Apivita Propoline Shampoo with Chamomile and Honey
I have a history with shampoos in general, I have to change them very frequently otherwise they make my scalp very ichy, so I'm trying new shampoos very often. I wanted to use this one from Apivita, and since they have small bottles too I decided to try the small one to see if it suits me before I go and buy the full size, it's for frequent use for all hair types, mine is normal to oily. OK so this shampoo was horrible on me, it made my hair a tangled mess, it was impossible to use a brush, and also made my scalp super oily. I don't know why, it's propably the honey that made my scalp very oily, but for sure I'm not going to buy the full size.




So have you try any of these products?? Do you like or hate them? Let me know!

Sophia
xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Love your haul, girl! I've tried the Cleanance gel during past summer and I loved it- but do you think it would be stripping off moisture from the skin on winter? Also, the Seventeen concealer sounds amazing, I've heard a lot of girls love it as well ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It could be stripping off moisture from the skin, but any cleanser for oily skins could do that, for example I find LRP's Effaclar Gel more harsh than Avene's, within a month of use it made my skin more dry.I have oily skin, and only a few times within the wintertime my skin reacts a little to cleansers that are for oily skintypes, when that happens I only wash my face once instead of twice a day, only at nighttime. I have Apivita's Creamy cleanser with lavender & olive in my wishlist, for a more gentle cleanser.

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of Seventeen nail polish. I love my Apivita lip balm, it's amazing! I want to try Avene cleasing gel! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Isn't it pretty?? I love that kind of shades when it comes to nail polishes!

      Delete
  3. Εxxelent haul really....love the concealer, maybe ill give it a try cause i need one.. About the light moisturizer i agree with Evi, maybe something more rich should be wiser for raugh winteR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have oily acne prone skin and richer moisturizers tend to break me out, plus they make me more oily. But I have one that is richer and doesn't make me too oily, I use it when my skin reacts to the weather changes.

      Delete
  4. oh forget to say give me a try http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try the avene cleanser but I'm afraid it would dry mpore my dry areas in my combination skin.Oh the seventeen polishes!I love the range of the colors and their price but they don't last on my nails not even a full day :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? I don't have a problem with their lasting power but then I always wear a fast drying top coat on top. Have you try one?

      Delete
    2. ναι με καθε πιθανο τροπο,ξεφλουδιζουν like hell!!το πηρα αποφαση απλα δεν μου ταιριαζουν και κολλησα με τα opi και τα essie :)

      Delete
  6. Το βερνίκι έχει υπέροχο χρώμα, όπως και το κραγιόν. Εξαιρετική επιλογή το cleanance της avene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Πολυ ωραιο haul!!
    Αγαπημενη Apivita! Tο lip balm το εχω παρει πολλες φορες σε ολα τα χρωματα σχεδον και μου αρεσει πολυ - ισως το ροζ ειναι το αγαπημενο μου..
    Το βερνικι το ερωτευτηκα ♥ και το κραγιον πολυ ομορφο χρωματακι!
    Η La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Light moisturizer θα ειναι μαλλον η επομενη μου ενυδατικη αφου τελειωσει αυτη που εχω..φαινεται ο,τι πρεπει για εμενα!

    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thelw na dokimasw k alla lip balms apo Apivita sto mellon. Akousa kala logia k gia to paidiko :-)

      Delete
  8. Μάλλον πρέπει να περάσω μια βόλτα από τη Seventeen!Λάτρεψα το κραγιόν και το βερνίκι!!!Καλοφόρετα κούκλα!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na peraseis, exoun polu wraia pragmatakia, exoun vgalei k tin fall collection. S'euxaristw!

      Delete
  9. teleia pramatakia !!!!
    to concealer k to kragion poso exoun ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! To concealer exei 12.7 euros k to kragion 9.9 euros.

      Delete
  10. Με γεια!!! Ωωωωωχ όχι, μόλις σήμερα αγόρασα αυτό το σαμπουάν της Apivita, ελπίζω να μη μου βγει χάλια!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pes mou an sou aresei tleika. Den xerw giati alla se mena vgike xalia!

      Delete
  11. Χτες ήμουν στο τσακ να πάρω το συγκεκριμένο κραγιόν της seventeen αλλα κρατήθηκα, μάλλον θα το πάρω ομως μαζί με το avene

    ReplyDelete
  12. Με γεια σου!! :)
    Το Concealer θα το συνιστούσες σε κάποια κοπέλα που δεν έχει μεγάλο θέμα με τους μαύρους κύκλους??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na sou pw, epeidi exw sovaro provlima me kuklous mou einai duskolo na vrw concealer pou kaluvei kala, ektos k an einai super kaluptika. Gia kathe mera thewrw oti einai polu kalo, se mena, ara gia kapoion pou den exei provlima me kuklous pisteuw oti einai akoma kalutero.

      Delete
  13. μου αρέσουν πολύ οι φωτογραφίες στα ποστ σου, πέρνα από το μπλογκ μου έχεις βραβείο www.vickymarple.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete